Social media marketing is one of the most effective marketing strategies on the Internet for businesses including optical stores.
Regardless of the size of business, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc. can be utilized for promotion of their optical products to targeted audience.
Best Image Optical Inc., being an optical wholesale company, utilizes the power of the social media sites as well. The benefits for optical professionals are immense. Take a look and learn what social media sites can be of benefit to you as an optical professional.
Social Media Sites to Consider for Marketing
To begin with, Facebook stands tall as the best option for promotion of optical stores. This social networking site has over a billion users from across the globe, and the number is increasing every day. Facebook provides a great platform for business to create a page and promote it to the targeted audience for free.
Most of the optical stores have their presence on Facebook which allows them to promote the products/services directly to the end-users. Thus, interested people “like” and “share” the pictures, videos, and status updates affecting the buyer’s decision to a great extent.
Famous for 140 character tweets, Twitter is used by celebrities and business people all around the world. On this site, an optical store owner can tweet about their latest products and offers and get a lot of attention.
All one has to do is create a good network – follow opticians, optometrists, ophthalmologists, and your previous customers. And tweet frequently so that others follow you, and your brand is marketed.
For optical stores, Pinterest stands among the best social media marketing options. It allows eye care professionals to showcase images of specs, sunglasses, contact lenses, and every other product they sell. Pinterest is a great online marketing tool for optical stores.
Reasons for Using Above Social Media Platforms
1. Free to Use – Most of the social media websites are free to use, unless you’re using the paid advertising option. An optical business can utilize these platforms to the maximum extent and reach out to a limitless and borderless audience.
2. Share Information Throughout – Eye wear businesses can share news and information with targeted audience through social media. It can be anything about new product launches, discounts and offers, etc. The more information is spread on the web, the better it is for the optical business.
3. Reach Wider Audience – Audience doesn’t necessarily mean the end-users, it includes wholesalers, retailers, and of course the buyers. It allows an eye wear company to reach out to every nook and corner of the industry.
4. Build Trust and Loyalty – Social media marketing creates trust and loyalty between an optical business, its merchandisers, and its customers. Having said that, it is lot easier to establish trust with everyone through social media networks.
5. Save Time – While individuals find Facebook, Twitter etc. as a place to connect with friends, family, and be updated about celebrities. They have a bigger purpose than that. While a lot of people also consider using these sites a waste of time, businesses consider it to be a time saver. Social media sites not only save time for optical stores, but also money spent on advertisements and promotions.
People have friends, followers, and others on the list with who they share what they like and dislike. Everytime a Facebook status is updated or a tweet is made, it reaches friends and their friends. Thus, increasing the brand reach on the web. For that very reason alone, social media is a very important tool for all optical stores.